Monday, November 11, 2013

  MOVIE MONDAY#5

We're huge movie watchers. So we are going to tell you about the movies we have watched in the past and present.
And tell you to watch and what not to watch!!
I have a confession.
I think Leonardo Dicaprio looks absolutely gorgeous in this movie. Girl gorgeous even. Call it gay or whatever but I'm totally crushing on him. 
About the movie: I change my mind. I'm not telling you about the movie. Just watch it. It's worth it. The gorgeous guy is just a bonus.

Hehehe
Total girly, chic, funny, sweet and stupid rom com. This type of movie never gets old. If you actually think about it, the plot is pretty shitty. But it's a damn fun movie. 
Plus it has a cute photographer.

O La  La 
A series of unfortunate events is also a book series which I have read (one book). And they are pretty nice.
The movie was pretty good too. I  loved the part where they make a sanctuary. I think it's a great movie. Watch it with your family and you'll have a good laugh. Recommended for all ages even new born!

So here's the thing. These kids, plan to steal the SAT paper. They succeed with few bumps along the way and find themselves a bonus bf/gf. They sort of have the paper. 
But none of them use it!
That, right now, feels like disgrace. If you could find the papers to my exams of course I'd use them. And these people even after getting them, don't use them! But I like the movie, so watch it!

Yeah... so this movie is AWESOME! I loved it! The cute, ignored boy & the cute, philosophical guy & the cute, popular guy just happen to come across some radioactive thing and BAM! They have super powers and... and... Aaaah! I love the movie. It's not just some time pass movie, you actually get a good message out of it and I love that. Plus there was another poster for this that I saw on the internet and it said "Boys will be boys" and I wanted to put that poster but this poster looks so much more cooler. So, yeah...

There are soooo many food puns in this movie that I died laughing. Everything is just soo funny and cute!! The huge strawberry with eyes! The marshmallows with eyes! The leak! The butterfrog! Everything was just soo cute! Must watch if you want to just relax and die with cuteness. 
P.S: I don't think I will ever be able to eat another strawberry and marshmallow without thinking about this movie.
 

I don't care if the whole world hates this movie. I loved it!
I know, I know, common plot, cliche twist but what the hell?
This is actually quite different than normal Hindi movies but I wouldn't know cause I hardly watch them. And yes, if you're wondering... I do understand Hindi. I am not so great in it but I get by.
Right, so where was I?
Yeah, I love this movie! It's a good one. 
*opera voice* Watch!

That's it for this Monday.
See you next Monday!
Keep it rollin!

No comments:

Post a Comment