Friday, November 29, 2013


Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi...?
Oh how oh, did i ever find you??
Kismat pe aaye na yakeen
I cannot believe on my destiny
Utar aayi jheel mein, jaise chaand utarta hai kabhi
you came down upon life's placid lake, 
like the moon sometimes descends,
 Haule haule dheere se
slowly slowly...
Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se tarannum mein tum,
chhooke mujhe Guzri ho yoon

Like the touch of warm sunrays
like the gleaming sunshine in a warm melody
You touched me... 
Dekhoon tumhe,
Ya main sunoon 
Shall i watch you, 
or listen to you
Tum ho sukoon, 

You are peace
Tum ho junoon
You are my passion
Kyun pehle na Aayi tum?

Why you didn’t you come earlier??
-Kaise Mujhe (movie: Ghajini) by Benny Dayal and Shreya Ghoshal
P. S. Love this movie! Love this song!
=> vid here

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
This melody was meant for you (I like it)
Just sing along to my stereo-o-o
-Stereo hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment